Class: Monk 12 (Weapon Adept) (Unchained)
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Defensive Abilities Edit
HP: 118 (11d10+30 Con + 11 Feat)
10 + 1 (dodge) + 7 (Monk) +2 (Dex) + 2 (Defl) + 2 (Nat Armor) + 4 (Armor)
- +4 if flury hits
- +4 if spend 1 ki
Fort +13 [8 (base) + 3 (Con) + 2 (Enchant)]
Ref +12 [8 (base) + 2 (Dex) + 2 (Enchant)]
Will +13 [4 (base) + 4 (Wis) + 2 (Enchant)]
Movement Speed: 60 ft.
+2 Nunchucks: +18/+18/+18/+13 (1d6 + 13) (19-20 x2)
- Hit: 12 (BAB) + 5 (Str) + 1 (Weap. Focus) + 2 (Enchant) - 3 (PAtk)
- Dmg: 5 (Str) + 6 (Power Attack) + 1 (Weap. Spec) + 2 (Enchant)
- Roll x3, take best (once per round, 10x per day)
Unarmed Strike (2d6 + 5) (20, x2) [12 (BAB) + 5 (Str)]
Sling (1d4 + 5) (20, x2) (x30 rounds)
CMD 37 [12 + 11 (BAB) + 5 (Str) + 2 (Dex) + 1 (Dodge) + 6 (Monk)]
CMB +17 [12 (BAB) + 5 (Str)]
Class Features: Edit
- Flurry of Blows: +1 attack at full BAB.
- AC Bonus: Wis mod +3 (+5 total) to AC
- Fast Movement: +20 ft.
- Unarmed Damage: 1d10
- Perfect Strike (10/day): Once per round, roll 3 times and select what I want. If crit, select one of the crits and use that for confirmation.
- Weapon Focus (Nunchaku) (Way of the Weapon Master)
- Weapon Spec. (Nunchaku) (Way of the Weapon Master)
- Evasion: No damage on 1/2 damage Ref saves. (No imp. evasion).
- Defensive Spin (Style Strike): If flurry attack hits +4 dodge bonus to AC against attacks from that target.
- Still Mind: +2 vs enchantment spells.
- Purity of Body: Immunity to all diseases, including supernatural and magical diseases.
- Shattering Punch (Style Strike): If attack hits, bypass DR and hardness.
- Ki Pool: 10 (1/2 level + Wis)
- Ki Strike: Unarmed treated as magic, cold iron, chaotic against DR.
- Empty Body (Su) (4th): Etherealness (3 ki)
- Wholeness of Body (Su) (6th): Spend 2 ki to heal 12 + 1d8 HP.
- Insightful Wisdom (Su) (8th): Spend 2 Ki, ally within 30ft rerolls atk roll or skill roll. Immediate action.
- Furious Defense (10th): 1 ki as immediate, +4 dodge to AC until end of turn.
- Diamond Soul (Ex) (12th): A monk can spend 2 points from his ki pool as a swift action to gain spell resistance equal to his monk level + 10. This spell resistance lasts for a number of rounds equal to the monk's level. A monk must be at least 12th level before selecting this ki power.
- Catch-Off Guard: No penalty of improvised weapons.
- Combat Reflexes: 4 AoOs per round.
- Dodge: +1 AC
- Improved Critical (Nunchaku): 19-20 crit range on nunchaku.
- Power Attack: -3 to hit, +6 to Dmg
- Toughness (+1 HP per level)
- Hammer the Gap: +1 for each previous hit.
- Cleave (& Great Cleave): Standard action, if I hit I can make an additional attack against a creature within reach. -2 to AC on next turn.
Racial Bonuses Edit
- Nimble: Vanaras have a +2 racial bonus on Acrobatics and Stealth checks.
- Low-Light Vision: A vanara can see twice as far as a human in dim light.
- Prehensile Tail: A vanara has a long, flexible tail that she can use to carry objects. She cannot wield weapons with her tail, but the tail allows her to retrieve a small, stowed object carried on her person as a swift action.
- Favored Class Bonus (Monk): Add a +1 bonus on Acrobatics checks made to jump.
- +2 Nunchucks (8,302)
- Adamantine Kusarigama (3,012)
- Sling (x30 sling bullets) (1 gp)
- +2 Ring of Protection (8,000)
- +2 Cloak of Resistance (4,000)
- +2 Amulet of Natural Armor (8,000)
- +3 Bracers of Armor (9,000)
- +2 Belt of Physical Perfection (+2 Str, +2 Con) (4,000)
- +2 Headband of Inspired Wisdom (4,000)
- Traveler’s Any-Tool (250)
- Boots of Spider Climbing (4,800)
- Ring of Sustenance (2,500)
- Ring of Jump (2,000) (Custom, +10)
- Gloves of Reconnaissance (2,000)
- Wand of Cure Moderate Wounds (3 used of 25 Charges) (2,250)
- Muleback Cords (1,000 gp)
Weird Weapon Obsession Items
- x2 Tonfa (2 gp) 1d6 x2 B blocking
- x2 Shang Gou (12 gp) 1d4 x2 S disarm or trip light
- x1 Sansetsukon (three section staff) (8 gp) 1d10 19-20 B blocking, disarming 2h
- x2 Sai (2 gp) 1d4 x2 B disarm light
- x1 Rope Dart (1 gp) 1d4 x2 20 ft P Blocking distracting ranged
- Silk Rope (10 gp)
- Compass (10 gp)
- Fine Wine (10 gp)
- Signal Horn (1 gp)
- x20 trail trations (1 gp)
- Bell (1 gp)
- Bedroll + blanket (6sp)
- x3 Torches (3 cp)
- x1 Pig named “Ruddy” (10 gp)
- 2,118 gp